Culture eats Strategy for breakfast
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” (Deloitte); what a great quote, and one that indicates that the finest strategy will be rendered ineffective if your business intentions are not transformed from paper into performance through the decisions, behaviours and actions of your employees.
Businesses don’t succeed, people do; performance, productivity and profitability can all be enhanced if the organisational culture is aligned to the business and is right for its people, in my experience you can’t give good customer service if your employees don’t feel good about coming to work. So let’s find out what staff want and what motivates them, let’s ensure that this is aligned to company need and then let’s work together to create a vibrant and enthusiastic team.
Culture transformation Our Services
I help you develop capable, productive and happy people through services such as:
- Teamwork Events – opportunities for teams to work collaboratively and have some fun
- Employee Engagement – staff consultation to discover ‘how things are’ and ‘how they should be’
- Culture Change – co-designing better futures
- Workforce Alignment – reviewing structures, roles, incentives and reward systems to motivate and enthuse staff
- Coaching and Mentoring – support and encouragement for one-to-one or one-to-many
- Customised Training – all sorts of skills training for example Networking, Sales, Negotiation, Supervisory Management, Leadership and more
- Facilitation – hosting of events from team meetings to staff away days